How does overactive bladder lead to sleep disruption?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
If you suffer from overactive bladder, it is very likely that you have to urinate a few times during the night. Getting up more than once to use the bathroom can disrupt your sleep. Try to stop drinking fluids hours before you get into bed and cut back on eating late at night.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

Fast Facts About Overactive Bladder
Fast Facts About Overactive Bladder
Living with overactive bladder? Check out this video to get the must-know facts that can help you take control of your condition. Medically reviewed ...
Who should I see about my overactive bladder?
If you experience signs and symptoms of overactive bladder, you might first visit your family doctor...
What is overactive bladder?
Ja-Hong Kim, MDJa-Hong Kim, MD
Overactive bladder is a clinical diagnosis that is characterized by the presence of bothersome urina...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?