Can overactive bladder cause fatigue?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
When you suffer from overactive bladder, you tend to experience urges to go during the night. More than one trip to the bathroom disrupts your sleep and can leave you feeling tired and fatigued in the morning and throughout the day.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

My Story: Veronica and OAB
My Story: Veronica and OAB
Overactive bladder (OAB) can be embarrassing—but you're not alone. In the U.S., over 200,000 cases are diagnosed each year. In this video, Veronica sh...
Is there a connection between overactive bladder and prostate cancer?
Dr. Michael W. Mangelson, MDDr. Michael W. Mangelson, MD
There is no evidence that the overactive bladder causes prostate cancer. However, the symptoms of an...
How often should I go to the doctor for a physical examination?
Dr. Talal N. Khan, MDDr. Talal N. Khan, MD
A preventive wellness visit is recommended once a year. It helps keep a relationship with your docto...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?