How can I locate bathrooms before I go out in public or travel?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
Before you leave home, you can identify convenient public restrooms by city or zip code through SitOrSquat. The service also provides a ratings and contact information for the public facilities. To access the site, visit www.SitOrSquat.com, or find the link on The National Association For Continence's website. Once you're on www.SitOrSquat.com, you can add and rate bathrooms in your area.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

Fast Facts About Overactive Bladder
Fast Facts About Overactive Bladder
Living with overactive bladder? Check out this video to get the must-know facts that can help you take control of your condition. Medically reviewed ...
Is there one definite cause of overactive bladder?
Kimberly L. Burgess, MDKimberly L. Burgess, MD
There is no single cause of an overactive bladder. Overactive bladder is defined as urinary urgency,...
Should I see my doctor if I think I have overactive bladder?
If you have symptoms of overactive bladder, you should talk to your doctor to get a diagnosis. O...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?