Men's bodies are generally better designed to prevent urine leakage. This is because the urethra in men (the tube through which urine flows out of the body) is longer. This helps men to be better able to control their urine flow until they can get to the bathroom.
- Q Do problems with walking and movement contribute to overactive bladder?
- Q Can spinal injuries cause overactive bladder?
- Q How does my diet affect my bladder?
- Q Does cigarette smoking contribute to overactive bladder?
- Q Is spina bifida associated with overactive bladder?
- Q What physical problems can cause an overactive bladder?