Men's bodies are generally better designed to prevent urine leakage. This is because the urethra in men (the tube through which urine flows out of the body) is longer. This helps men to be better able to control their urine flow until they can get to the bathroom.
- Q Is there a link between overactive bladder and menopause?
- Q Is there a connection between overactive bladder and diabetes?
- Q Why are some children at risk for a overactive bladder?
- Q Why are the elderly more likely to develop overactive bladder?
- Q What foods may irritate my bladder?
- Q Does cigarette smoking contribute to overactive bladder?