Do certain foods worsen overactive bladder?

Certain foods can worsen overactive bladder. Some of the main offenders are acidic and citrus foods and juices (tomatoes, orange juice), spicy foods, coffee and alcohol. Avoidance of these foods and drinks is one of the first things to try when managing overactive bladder.  

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

My Story: Brynn and OAB
My Story: Brynn and OAB
People who are affected by overactive bladder (OAB) struggle with frequent and sometimes uncontrollable urges to urinate. In this video, Brynn shares ...
Can overactive bladder lead to depression?
Functional urinary incontinence from depression or a similar emotional issue is rare, but it does ha...
How often should I go to the doctor for a physical examination?
Dr. Talal N. Khan, MDDr. Talal N. Khan, MD
A preventive wellness visit is recommended once a year. It helps keep a relationship with your docto...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?