There is no special diet to manage or control overactive bladder symptoms, but you should include more fiber in your diet. When you eat more fiber, you reduce constipation, a risk factor for bladder problems. Adding more fiber to your diet also helps you maintain your weight.
- Q What are the risks to my bladder of waiting to urinate?
- Q Is there a link between nerve damage and overactive bladder?
- Q How does caffeine affect my bladder?
- Q Can a previous bladder surgery result in overactive bladder?
- Q Does drinking alcohol contribute to overactive bladder?
- Q Do certain foods worsen overactive bladder?