There is no special diet to manage or control overactive bladder symptoms, but you should include more fiber in your diet. When you eat more fiber, you reduce constipation, a risk factor for bladder problems. Adding more fiber to your diet also helps you maintain your weight.
- Q Is spina bifida associated with overactive bladder?
- Q How do problems of the nervous system contribute to overactive bladder?
- Q Is there a link between overactive bladder and menopause?
- Q What role does family history play in bladder control problems?
- Q How does my diet affect my bladder?
- Q Can prostate problems affect my bladder?