Double voiding is a behavioral treatment for overactive bladder. It involves going to the bathroom two times. This makes sure that the bladder is completely empty. Double voiding has been shown to help the elderly treat overactive bladder.
- Q What is sensory urge incontinence?
- Q Is overactive bladder a normal part of aging?
- Q What questions will the doctor ask about my overactive bladder?
- Q Do children outgrow bladder problems?
- Q How many people 65 and older are affected by overactive bladder?
- Q How often does someone with overactive bladder need to urinate?