There may be a link between irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder. This condition is also called irritable colon or spastic colon. People with IBS may experience abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea. Those with bladder control problems have a greater likelihood of developing IBS than healthy people.
- Q Overactive bladder is causing me emotional distress -- is this normal?
- Q What causes overactive bladder?
- Q Are men prone to overactive bladder after prostate surgery?
- Q Why are the elderly more likely to develop overactive bladder?
- Q What physical problems can cause an overactive bladder?
- Q Does cigarette smoking contribute to overactive bladder?