How can a bladder diary help manage overactive bladder in children?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
You can use a bladder diary for your child to identify causes of wetting accidents and frequent urination. Patterns may help your doctor adjust any food or drinks that may aggravate your child's condition, or activities that may cause stress. It might help you adjust your child's schedule to be closer to a bathroom during those times.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

My Story: Kelly Jo and OAB
My Story: Kelly Jo and OAB
Living with overactive bladder, or OAB, can make certain aspects of life challenging, but there are ways you can manage your symptoms. In this video, ...
Do certain foods worsen overactive bladder?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
Certain foods can worsen overactive bladder. Some of the main offenders are acidic and citrus foods ...
Is overactive bladder the same as urinary incontinence?
Overactive bladder is a form of a specific type of urinary incontinence. Urge incontinence is a type...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?