How can a bladder diary help me manage overactive bladder?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
You can use your diary to better manage or control your symptoms. If you notice a pattern of leakage or strong need to urine, try to determine what events occur prior to those sensations. You can adjust your schedule or plan to be closer to restrooms around those times.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

Must-Know Facts About Overactive Bladder
Overactive bladder occurs when there’s a disruption in communication between the brain and the bladder. Learn more about the condition from this revol...
How does the sacral nerve affect bladder control?
May M. Wakamatsu, MDMay M. Wakamatsu, MD
Without your awareness, there is a constant loop of communication between your bladder and one o...
Who should I see about my overactive bladder?
If you experience signs and symptoms of overactive bladder, you might first visit your family doctor...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?