Can a bladder diary improve eating habits that cause bladder problems?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
A bladder diary can help you recognize foods and drinks that might cause your overactive bladder symptoms to become worse. Once you recognize those foods, you can work to eliminate them from your diet to see if symptoms get better. Discuss any changes with your doctor. 

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

My Story: Lynne and OAB
My Story: Lynne and OAB
Overactive bladder, or OAB, is characterized by having a frequent and sometimes uncontrollable need to urinate. In this video, Lynne shares her strugg...
What surgical options are available to treat overactive bladder?
Ja-Hong Kim, MDJa-Hong Kim, MD
If minimally invasive procedures don’t work in the treatment of overactive bladder, the surgical opt...
Is overactive bladder the same as urinary incontinence?
Overactive bladder is a form of a specific type of urinary incontinence. Urge incontinence is a type...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?