Can beverages help reduce the smell of urine?

Donna Hill Howes, RN
Family Medicine
There are no beverages known to reduce urine smell, but cranberry and grape juice do not irritate the bladder and may help with your symptoms. Water is the best beverage for your bladder problems.

Continue Learning about Overactive Bladder

My Story: Kelly Jo and OAB
My Story: Kelly Jo and OAB
Living with overactive bladder, or OAB, can make certain aspects of life challenging, but there are ways you can manage your symptoms. In this video, ...
Is there a connection between overactive bladder and prostate cancer?
Certain treatments for prostate cancer may cause men to develop overactive bladder. One type of canc...
How does the sacral nerve affect bladder control?
May M. Wakamatsu, MDMay M. Wakamatsu, MD
Without your awareness, there is a constant loop of communication between your bladder and one o...
Is Overactive Bladder the Same as Urinary Incontinence?