What is the rate of incidence of ovarian cancer?

The rate of incidence of ovarian cancer in America is about 15 per 100,000 women. The rate of incidence in women under the age of 65 is about 9 per 100,000 while the incidence rate for women over 65 is about 52 per 100,000. Roughly one in 71 women will get ovarian cancer and one in 95 will die from the disease.

Continue Learning about Ovarian Cancer

If Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer, What Should My Family Know?
After an ovarian cancer diagnosis, it's important to let family and loved ones know that their support will be needed, says Audra Moran. In this video...
Why do some people think ovarian cancer starts in the fallopian tubes?
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)
One of the first hints that some cases of ovarian cancer might start in the Fallopian tubes was the ...
How is ovarian cancer graded?
While the stage of ovarian cancer refers to the extent of primary tumor invasion and cancer spread, ...
What Are Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
What Are Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?