What can I do if I feel overwhelmed by a cancer diagnosis?

If you feel overwhelmed by a cancer diagnosis, there are support groups for you and your loved ones. Here, you can meet and talk to people going through the same thing.

Dealing with cancer isn’t easy. It can be a rollercoaster of good days that feel like everything is fine, and bad days where you think things will never get better. You may feel sad and scared and angry, and that’s okay. These feelings are normal. Let yourself feel them. These feelings don't have to be hidden. Lean on family and friends if you need help.

Continue Learning about Ovarian Cancer