What new developments are there in the treatment of ovarian cancer?

Elizabeth Poynor, MD
Gynecologic Oncology

Doctors now have a better understanding of the genetic abnormalities that lead to ovarian cancer. This understanding is yielding more personalized and effective treatments, says  Elizabeth Poynor, MD, PhD, a gynecologist-oncologist in New York City.

Continue Learning about Ovarian Cancer

If Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer, What Should My Family Know?
After an ovarian cancer diagnosis, it's important to let family and loved ones know that their support will be needed, says Audra Moran. In this video...
What are the symptoms and risk factors for ovarian cancer?
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are: vague but persistent and unexplained gastrointestinal compla...
What kind of ovarian cancer research is being conducted?
Ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death from gynecologic cancers in the United States, and the ...
How Does Ovarian Cancer Grow?
How Does Ovarian Cancer Grow?