What should I ask my doctor once diagnosed with ovarian cancer?

Nimesh P. Nagarsheth, MD
Gynecologic Oncology

Find out your doctor's qualifications for treating ovarian cancer, learn about your treatment plan and be sure to ask the difficult questions, suggests Nimesh Nagarsheth, MD, a gynecolgic oncologist at The Mount Sinai Medical Center, in this video.

Elizabeth Poynor, MD
Gynecologic Oncology

Two important questions for your doctor:

• What is your experience treating ovarian cancer?
  • What is your approach to treating it?

In this video, Elizabeth Poynor, MD, PhD, a gynecologist-oncologist in New York City, offers her advice.

Continue Learning about Ovarian Cancer

7 Things To Know About Ovarian Cancer
7 Things To Know About Ovarian Cancer
We’ve heard a fair amount about ovarian cancer in the past year or so -- from the death of Pierce Brosnan’s daughter to Angelina Jolie’s consideration...
What is the role of the MUC16 gene in cancer?
David A. Fishman, MDDavid A. Fishman, MD
Knocking down the MUC16 gene abolishes the cells' ability to form tumors. Larger tumor formation...
What are the symptoms and risk factors for ovarian cancer?
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF)
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are: vague but persistent and unexplained gastrointestinal compla...
What Is the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund?