Should I talk to my doctor about my ovarian cancer symptoms?

Many ovarian cancer symptoms are vague or nonspecific. You may feel unusually full, as though you have just eaten a large meal, or you may find that you have difficulty reaching the bathroom in time. You may develop constipation. If you notice that these symptoms are not going away or if you believe they represent a change from what is normal for you, speak to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Ovarian Cancer

5 Science-Backed Ways to Lower Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
Approximately 21,400 women in the United States will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer in 2021, the American Cancer Society (ACS) estimates. But it’s p...
What is the role of mesothelin in diagnosing ovarian cancer?
David A. Fishman, MDDavid A. Fishman, MD
Elevated levels of this protein are found in malignancies of the pancreas and ovaries, as well a...
What should I ask my doctor once diagnosed with ovarian cancer?
Nimesh P. Nagarsheth, MDNimesh P. Nagarsheth, MD
Find out your doctor's qualifications for treating ovarian cancer, learn about your treatment plan a...
What Are the Causes of Ovarian Cancer?
What Are the Causes of Ovarian Cancer?