What happens if I miss a dose of ofloxacin?

If you forget to take an oral dose of ofloxacin, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, take only the next dose. Do not take two doses of ofloxacin at once. Doing so puts you at risk of overdose. Symptoms of ofloxacin overdose include: fatigue, stomach upset, feeling hot and cold, confusion and slurred speech.

If you forget an eye or ear drop dose of ofloxacin, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, take only the next dose. Do not take two doses of ofloxacin at once.

Continue Learning about Otic Agent

How effective are corticosteroid injections for treating osteoarthritis?
Not all osteoarthritis treatment guidelines recommend corticosteroid injections. Those that do recom...
How effective are corticosteroids in treating inflammatory bowel disease?
About 40% of people with IBD treated with a corticosteroid improve within 1 to 2 weeks. When the dos...
Do oral corticosteroids interact with any other medications?
If you are taking any of the following medications, corticosteroids can lead to side effects and sho...
What should I know before getting corticosteroid injections into my joints?
If you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or thinking of becoming pregnant, be aware that when corticost...