What are the benefits of exercise for a medically unexplained syndrome?

There are countless benefits of regular exercise related to controlling pain. Most notably, regular physical activity and exercise decreases pain and fatigue, lowers your blood pressure and decreases your risk of heart disease and stroke.  It improves your sleep, decreases anxiety and just makes you feel better overall.
Exercise lowers blood pressure, improves hormone levels, decreases general pain and fatigue, and decreases other risks associated with chronic disease. Although there is no current research concerning the effects exercise has on medically unexplained syndrome; the positive effects of exercise on health may certainly transfer to this on a case by case basis. If you have a medically unexplained syndrome, speak to your doctor about starting an exercise program first.

Exercise may be the best way to prevent the onset of pain. Being physically active will help increase bone density, increase flexibility, and decrease stress. Being active may help decrease blood pressure, cholesterol, and the risk of many heart diseases. By staying active, you are helping your body live long and live strong!

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

What is a rare or orphan disease?
Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine (FMM)Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine (FMM)
According to the Orphan Drug Act of 1983, any disease affecting fewer than 200,000 people is conside...
How might my cell phone be bad for me?
Whether or not cell phones cause brain damage is a hotly debated issue. In this video, Dr. Oz reve...
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?