What are the rarest diseases?

That is a tricky question. It is possible we do not even know about the rarest diseases, since they occur so infrequently. There are also new diseases popping up all of the time. New diseases frequently occur when another organism's bacteria or viruses adapt to human hosts.

It is even possible that the rarest disease is one made by man that is stored away in some government lab.

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

What are secondary symptoms of a disease?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Secondary symptoms of a disease are complications of primary symptoms that have the potential to be ...
What are the treatments for medically unexplained syndromes?
Since there is no cure for most medically unexplained syndromes, you want to treat the symptoms. One...
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?