What are the rarest diseases?

That is a tricky question. It is possible we do not even know about the rarest diseases, since they occur so infrequently. There are also new diseases popping up all of the time. New diseases frequently occur when another organism's bacteria or viruses adapt to human hosts.

It is even possible that the rarest disease is one made by man that is stored away in some government lab.

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

Can I have more than one medically unexplained symptom?
You can have multiple symptoms that last for an extended period of time. When this occurs, it is ref...
Why do we shake hands with our right hand?
The reason why we shake with our right hands isn't only because most of us are right-hand dominant. ...
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?