How can I calculate my child’s weight in kilograms?

It’s actually easy to calculate your child’s weight in kilograms. Just take the weight in pounds and divide it by 2.2. For example, if your child weights 36 pounds, divide 36 by 2.2 to get 16.36 kilograms.

From The Smart Parent's Guide: Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents by Jennifer Trachtenberg.

The Smart Parent's Guide: Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do! "Moms and dads need expert guidelines, especially when it comes to their kids' health. This book reveals the inside strategies I use myself-I'm a parent,...

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

How might my cell phone be bad for me?
Whether or not cell phones cause brain damage is a hotly debated issue. In this video, Dr. Oz reve...
What is a rare or orphan disease?
Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine (FMM)Foundation for Mitochondrial Medicine (FMM)
According to the Orphan Drug Act of 1983, any disease affecting fewer than 200,000 people is conside...
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?