How can I calculate my child’s weight in kilograms?

It’s actually easy to calculate your child’s weight in kilograms. Just take the weight in pounds and divide it by 2.2. For example, if your child weights 36 pounds, divide 36 by 2.2 to get 16.36 kilograms.

From The Smart Parent's Guide: Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents by Jennifer Trachtenberg.

The Smart Parent's Guide: Getting Your Kids Through Checkups, Illnesses, and Accidents

What to Do When You Don't Know What to Do! "Moms and dads need expert guidelines, especially when it comes to their kids' health. This book reveals the inside strategies I use myself-I'm a parent,...

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

How might my cell phone be bad for me?
Whether or not cell phones cause brain damage is a hotly debated issue. In this video, Dr. Oz reve...
Can I have more than one medically unexplained symptom?
You can have multiple symptoms that last for an extended period of time. When this occurs, it is ref...
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
How Can My Pet Make Me Ill?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?