Do digital devices affect our health?

Other than the question of the impact on quality of life, there is little scientific research to prove the direct correlation between use of digital devices and illness/disease.  

This topic has been debated for years with researchers yet to find a clear link between cell phones and cancer. Very recently, however, the World Health Organization (WHO) added cell phones to a very long list of things that could possibly cause cancer, with an emphasis on possibly. There are two major studies currently being conducted in the U.S. and Europe that may, one day, offer decisive evidence one way or the other. Until then, most experts agree that the current data out there on this topic is inconclusive. That being said, there is clear evidence to suggest that people are on overload with their digital phones, computers, music players, et al. And there is proof that using digital devices when driving is a major safety hazard. 

Continue Learning about Other Health Topics

What are secondary symptoms of a disease?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Secondary symptoms of a disease are complications of primary symptoms that have the potential to be ...
How might my cell phone be bad for me?
Whether or not cell phones cause brain damage is a hotly debated issue. In this video, Dr. Oz reve...
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
Can My Dog's Bad Habits Make Me Sick?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?
What Illnesses Can My Pet Give Me?