Why should I be screened for osteoporosis?

Osteoporosis is painless in early stages and most people are completely unaware of the condition until a fracture occurs. That’s why we offer simple, low-cost screenings to help you identify a problem as early as possible.  Once you have screenings, your doctor can use the results to determine next steps, including ordering insurance-covered diagnostic testing and treatment if necessary.

Continue Learning about Osteoporosis Prevention

When should I start taking calcium to prevent osteoporosis?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Surprisingly, comprehensive studies show that preventing osteoporosis should begin in childhood,...
How can calcium help prevent osteoporosis?
Howard S. SmithHoward S. Smith
Calcium is a wonder miracle as it influences many of the body’s functions, particularly in keepi...
4 Steps to Stronger Bones to Prevent Osteoporosis
Top Nutrients to Nourish Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis