Can I have osteoarthritis if I don't feel pain?

Not everyone with osteoarthritis feels pain. Only one-third of people with signs of osteoarthritis in their X-rays report pain or other symptoms.

Continue Learning about Osteoarthritis

5 Knee Osteoarthritis Myths Debunked
5 Knee Osteoarthritis Myths Debunked
If you’re one of the more than 27 million Americans who have—or who worry about developing—osteoarthritis, chances are you’ve fallen prey to a myth or...
Is osteoarthritis the same as arthritis?
Los Robles Hospital & Medical CenterLos Robles Hospital & Medical Center
Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis, which is defined as an inflammation of the joint. There are m...
Thinking About Knee Surgery? 6 Things to Try First
Thinking About Knee Surgery? 6 Things to Try FirstThinking About Knee Surgery? 6 Things to Try FirstThinking About Knee Surgery? 6 Things to Try FirstThinking About Knee Surgery? 6 Things to Try First
Therapies and tips to help you avoid the surgeon's knife.
If Diagnosed with Osteoarthritis of the Knee, What Can I Do to Keep it from Getting Worse?