3 Ways to Treat OsteoarthritisLearn More
AskMDFind out how to manage your knee arthritis
The number of people in the U.S. who have osteoarthritis
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Geraldine M. Navarro, MD
What strength exercises can I do if I have osteoarthritis (OA)?
For strength exercises for osteoarthritis (OA), you can choose between machines and free weights. The machines are good because they ensure proper form, provide support and . . .
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the elbow?
- Q How does knee osteoarthritis progress?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the spine?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the hand?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the foot?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the hip?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the knee?
- Q What could cause a hard growth and pain in my thumb joint?
- Q Are there any other diseases similar to osteoarthritis?
- Q Does the immune system have anything to do with osteoarthritis?
Recent Osteoarthritis Articles
When you hurt, it's hard to enjoy your life. Take control of osteoarthritis pain with these action plans.
Lose Weight to Fight Knee Pain Is It Osteoarthritis or Psoriatic Arthritis? 3 Ways to Treat Osteoarthritis Osteoarthritis Management: Getting a Jump on Joint Pain See All Articles