3 Ways to Treat OsteoarthritisLearn More
AskMDFind out how to manage your knee arthritis
The number of people in the U.S. who have osteoarthritis
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
What are the symptoms of osteoarthritis?
Most people don't wake up one day and suddenly have symptoms of osteoarthritis. Instead, the signs usually come on more gradually. At first, you may start to notice that your joints . . .
- Q Can I have osteoarthritis if I don't feel pain?
- Q What is secondary osteoarthritis?
- Q Is it normal to feel pain during exercise if I have osteoarthritis?
- Q How does osteoarthritis affect the body?
- Q Will losing weight help prevent osteoarthritis?
- Q Is osteoarthritis the same as arthritis?
- Q What tests are used to diagnose osteoarthritis?
- Q Is pain the biggest symptom of osteoarthritis?
- Q Why is osteoarthritis so debilitating?
- Q Can children get osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis Action Plans
When you hurt, it's hard to enjoy your life. Take control of osteoarthritis pain with these action plans.
Be Proactive About Pain Management Check Your Pain Relief Try Tai Chi Manage Stress Get More Joint Health Tips
Get Relief from Arthritis
Reduce stress and relieve arthritis pain naturally by following this gentle sequence of nine yoga poses.
The Osteoporosis Prevention Diet
Choose foods packed with oils, fats, phytochemicals and antioxidants that fight osteoarthritis.