3 Ways to Treat OsteoarthritisLearn More
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing osteoarthritis
The number of people in the U.S. who have osteoarthritis
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Francisco Borja, MD
Baptist Health South Florida
What is osteoarthritis of the hip?
Osteoarthritis is an inflammation of the joint that occurs with the wearing away of the articular cartilage, the smooth covering on the ends of . . .
- Q Who is promoting osteoarthritis research?
- Q What is primary osteoarthritis?
- Q How much does osteoarthritis cost society?
- Q Is osteoarthritis the same as arthritis?
- Q What could cause a hard growth and pain in my thumb joint?
- Q What other diseases are similar to osteoarthritis?
- Q Does swimming help prevent osteoarthritis?
- Q Why do I feel achy and tired in the morning?
- Q How can I be involved in osteoarthritis research?
- Q Are there any other diseases similar to osteoarthritis?
Recent Osteoarthritis Articles
When you hurt, it's hard to enjoy your life. Take control of osteoarthritis pain with these action plans.
Essential Facts About Osteoarthritis How Osteoarthritis Harms Your Bones Exercising Too Much (or Too Little) Can Harm Your Knees Osteoarthritis Management: Getting a Jump on Joint Pain See All Articles