3 Ways to Treat OsteoarthritisLearn More
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing osteoarthritis
The number of people in the U.S. who have osteoarthritis
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all osteoarthritis experts
Francisco Borja, MD
Baptist Health South Florida
What is osteoarthritis of the hip?
Osteoarthritis is an inflammation of the joint that occurs with the wearing away of the articular cartilage, the smooth covering on the ends of . . .
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the foot?
- Q What are some complications of osteoarthritis?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the spine?
- Q What is secondary osteoarthritis?
- Q Is degenerative arthritis the same as osteoarthritis?
- Q How many people are affected by osteoarthritis?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my osteoarthritis symptoms?
- Q Why is osteoarthritis so debilitating?
- Q What is a subchondral cyst?
- Q How is osteoarthritis (OA) different from rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?