3 Ways to Treat OsteoarthritisLearn More
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing osteoarthritis
The number of people in the U.S. who have osteoarthritis
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
View all osteoarthritis experts
Francisco Borja, MD
Baptist Health South Florida
What is osteoarthritis of the hip?
Osteoarthritis is an inflammation of the joint that occurs with the wearing away of the articular cartilage, the smooth covering on the ends of . . .
- Q What is primary osteoarthritis?
- Q Who is promoting osteoarthritis research?
- Q How much does osteoarthritis cost society?
- Q What could cause a hard growth and pain in my thumb joint?
- Q Is osteoarthritis the same as arthritis?
- Q How are degenerative joint disease and osteoarthritis similar?
- Q Why do I feel achy and tired in the morning?
- Q How can I be involved in osteoarthritis research?
- Q How does knee osteoarthritis progress?
- Q What other diseases are similar to osteoarthritis?