3 Ways to Treat OsteoarthritisLearn More
AskMDGet personalized advice for managing osteoarthritis
The number of people in the U.S. who have osteoarthritis
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Francisco Borja, MD
Baptist Health South Florida
What is osteoarthritis of the hip?
Osteoarthritis is an inflammation of the joint that occurs with the wearing away of the articular cartilage, the smooth covering on the ends of . . .
- Q Who is promoting osteoarthritis research?
- Q How much does osteoarthritis cost society?
- Q What could cause a hard growth and pain in my thumb joint?
- Q Does the immune system have anything to do with osteoarthritis?
- Q How many people are affected by osteoarthritis?
- Q What are some complications of osteoarthritis?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the foot?
- Q How many people who are disabled have osteoarthritis?
- Q What is osteoarthritis of the knee?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my osteoarthritis symptoms?
Recent Osteoarthritis Articles
When you hurt, it's hard to enjoy your life. Take control of osteoarthritis pain with these action plans.
How Osteoarthritis Harms Your Bones Exercising Too Much (or Too Little) Can Harm Your Knees Osteoarthritis Management: Getting a Jump on Joint Pain 3 Ways to Treat Osteoarthritis See All Articles