What might happen to my child's teeth without ClearCorrect braces?

If your child doesn't get ClearConnect braces, or clear aligner trays, their teeth may shift, making them harder to clean. Bacteria and food can get trapped between the teeth, making your child more susceptible to gum disease and tooth decay. Crooked and overcrowded teeth could make it hard for your child to chew and talk. If your child doesn't get ClearConnect, talk to an orthodontist about other types of braces.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How can an orthodontist help straighten my teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Orthodontics are used to treat a malocclusion ("bad bite"), to straighten teeth, and to correct ...
How do I know if traditional braces are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Dental brackets (braces) are right for you if: You're below the age of eighteen. Your case is ...
How should I brush my teeth if I have braces?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
Essentially the same principles of good brushing still apply; however, it may be a challenge to acco...
Can wearing braces boost my self-confidence?
Wearing braces can boost your self-confidence, even while you are wearing them. It is encouraging to...