What could happen to my teeth if I choose not to get ClearCorrect braces?

If you don't get ClearCorrect braces, or clear aligner trays, your teeth may shift and worsen. Overcrowded and crooked teeth are harder to clean. Jaw and alignment problems can become more severe, making it hard for you to chew and talk. Bacteria and food can get trapped between the teeth, increasing your risk of gum disease and tooth decay. If you don't get ClearCorrect braces, talk to an orthodontist about other types of braces.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Do I have to see my dentist if I am also seeing my orthodontist?
Katherine T. Vo, DDSKatherine T. Vo, DDS
Yes, you do have to see your general dentist while going through treatment with your orthodontist. I...
What are orthodontics and orthodontic treatment?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Orthodontics is the oldest specialty of dentistry. Its focus is on correcting misaligned teeth and j...
How can early orthodontic treatment help my child's self-esteem?
Early, or Phase I, orthodontic treatment can help correct problems like severe crowding, teeth that ...
Why is early orthodontic treatment important?
Dustin S. Burleson, DDSDustin S. Burleson, DDS
According to the American Association of Orthodontists, children should have their first appoint...