How do I prepare for getting Invisalign braces?

You can prepare for Invisalign braces by understanding your treatment plan. Make sure you know how long to wear the clear aligner trays, when to remove them, and when to insert a new tray. In general, you will wear an Invisalign tray daily for three to four weeks. You will insert another tray and continue until the desired outcome is achieved. Remember to take the Invisalign trays out when you eat and brush your teeth.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How do I know if my teeth are crooked and my bite misaligned?
To find out if your teeth are crooked and misaligned, see your dentist. Your dentist will take X-ray...
Are antimicrobial rinses okay if I wear braces?
If you wear braces, antimicrobial or antibacterial rinses might only be okay if you are an adult. Th...
What dental problems can a bad bite cause?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Correcting a malocclusion (bad bite) can result in better oral health because crooked and crowde...
What tools can help me keep my braces and teeth clean?
Carol JahnCarol Jahn
One of the best tools for cleaning around braces is a water flosser. A water flosser with a speciali...