How do I prepare for getting ClearCorrect braces?

You can prepare for getting ClearCorrect, which are clear aligner trays, by learning about your treatment plan. Ask how long your treatment will last and how many trays you will need to wear. ClearCorrect braces are worn daily, so know when to wear them and when to remove them. Remove each tray when you eat or brush your teeth. Also, know when to insert a new ClearCorrect tray.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How do I floss if I have braces?
Carol JahnCarol Jahn
One of the very best products for people of any age with braces is an oral irrigator/water flosser. ...
Is orthodontic treatment necessary?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontic treatment not only makes your smile look better, it also make the teeth easier to care f...
How do I know if traditional braces are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Dental brackets (braces) are right for you if: You're below the age of eighteen. Your case is ...
Should I eat differently if I have braces?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
While you have braces it’s important to maintain a balanced diet for the health of your teeth. Of co...