How often do I need to wear a wire dental retainer?

Because a dental wire retainer is glued or bonded onto your teeth, it is worn 24 hours a day. 

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What are complications of getting a clear plastic dental retainer?
Dustin S. Burleson, DDSDustin S. Burleson, DDS
In a recent on-line poll of orthodontic offices 64% of the responding specialists reported using cle...
Why is early orthodontic treatment important?
According to the American Association of Orthodontists, children should have their first appoint...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...
Can adults use braces to straighten their teeth?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Braces, also called orthodontics, can improve the appearance of teeth in both children and in adults...