How often does my child need to wear an orthodontic mouth guard?

Active children need to protect their teeth. Listen as Dr. Maria Lopez Howell explains why talking to your child's dentist about mouth guards could save his or her teeth.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What causes crooked teeth and misaligned bites?
Miriam T. FurlongMiriam T. Furlong
You can inherit traits like a small jaw, big teeth, or missing teeth from your parents that can lead...
What are orthodontic braces made of?
Orthodontic braces are made of non-magnetized materials of different types, including plastic, metal...
What are the benefits of braces?
Katherine T. Vo, DDSKatherine T. Vo, DDS
In addition to the obvious cosmetic improvement of your teeth and smile, straighter teeth are easier...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...