How much do titanium braces cost?

Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Fees for orthodontic treatment are determined by the complexity of the case, the length of treatment, the appliances that must be used, and the overhead of the practice providing the treatment. Fees also vary by region, treatment philosophy, cost of supplies used, and experience of the doctor. The best way to get an accurate quote is to have an examination by a board-certified orthodontist. Most do not charge for this initial exam. He can advise you on the severity of your problems and explain the treatment options best suited to your particular problem.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How do I floss if I have braces?
Carol JahnCarol Jahn
One of the very best products for people of any age with braces is an oral irrigator/water flosser. ...
What is an orthodontist?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
An orthodontist is a dental specialist who first became a general dentist (usually 4 years of traini...
Do orthodontists charge more than dentists?
Gregory R. Cannizzo, DDSGregory R. Cannizzo, DDS
According to a recent survey by a dental web site their results from this same question found that C...
How should I brush my teeth if I have braces?
Dr. Saul N. Miller, DDSDr. Saul N. Miller, DDS
Essentially the same principles of good brushing still apply; however, it may be a challenge to acco...