How much do ClearCorrect braces cost?

Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Fees for orthodontic treatment are determined by the complexity of the case, the length of treatment, the appliances that must be used, and the overhead of the practice providing the treatment. Fees also vary by region, treatment philosophy, cost of supplies used, and experience of the doctor. The best way to get an accurate quote is to have an examination by a board-certified orthodontist. Most do not charge for this initial exam. He can advise you on the severity of your problems and explain the treatment options best suited to your particular problem. ClearCorrect treatment may cost more that conventional treatment because the orthodontist incurs a large lab bill before treatment even begins.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How old do I have to be to start wearing braces on my teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Since abnormal bites usually become noticeable between the ages of 6 and 12, orthodontic treatment o...
Do I have to wear braces on the outside of my teeth?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
Most traditional braces are worn on the outside of the teeth, but there are alternatives. Braces ca...
How do I know if traditional braces are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Dental brackets (braces) are right for you if: You're below the age of eighteen. Your case is ...
Why is early orthodontic treatment important?
Dustin S. Burleson, DDSDustin S. Burleson, DDS
According to the American Association of Orthodontists, children should have their first appoint...