How do I know if ClearCorrect braces are right for my child?

Teens can wear ClearConnect braces successfully, but ClearCorrect braces aren't right for younger children who don't have all their permanent teeth yet.

The removable aligners must be worn for 20-22 hours a day and should be removed only for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing. A teen must be able to commit to removing the braces when necessary and brushing his teeth after eating even a small snack.

Because ClearCorrect aligners can be easily lost or broken, a teen must take proper care of them.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What is orthodontics?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Orthodontics is the oldest specialties of dentistry and is focused on the alignment of the teeth and...
What is an orthodontist?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
An orthodontist is a dental specialist who first became a general dentist (usually 4 years of traini...
What is a space maintainer?
A space maintainer is a device to keep a space open where a baby tooth has fallen out too soon. Baby...
Do I have to wear braces on the outside of my teeth?
Jerry P. Gordon, DMDJerry P. Gordon, DMD
Most traditional braces are worn on the outside of the teeth, but there are alternatives. Braces ca...