How will having invisible braces affect how my child's teeth look?

Invisible braces, also known as lingual braces, are attached to the back of the teeth, so they won't be seen when your child smiles. Most people probably won’t realize your child is wearing invisible braces. After the treatment is completed, your child should have straighter teeth, with the bite corrected and no gaps, similar to results of traditional metal braces.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Can wearing braces boost my self-confidence?
Wearing braces can boost your self-confidence, even while you are wearing them. It is encouraging to...
Is orthodontic treatment necessary?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontic treatment not only makes your smile look better, it also make the teeth easier to care f...
How do I floss if I have braces?
Carol JahnCarol Jahn
One of the very best products for people of any age with braces is an oral irrigator/water flosser. ...
What tools can help me keep my braces and teeth clean?
Carol JahnCarol Jahn
One of the best tools for cleaning around braces is a water flosser. A water flosser with a speciali...