How much do Invisalign braces cost?

Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Fees for orthodontic treatment are determined by the complexity of the case, the length of treatment, the appliances that must be used, and the overhead of the practice providing the treatment. Fees also vary by region, treatment philosophy, cost of supplies used, and experience of the doctor. The best way to get an accurate quote is to have an examination by a board-certified orthodontist. Most do not charge for this initial exam. He can advise you on the severity of your problems and explain the treatment options best suited to your particular problem. Many orthodontists charge more for Invisalign because their lab bill is about $2000 more than regular braces.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What are complications of getting a clear plastic dental retainer?
Dustin S. Burleson, DDSDustin S. Burleson, DDS
In a recent on-line poll of orthodontic offices 64% of the responding specialists reported using cle...
When shopping for braces, what should I ask?
There are many questions you should ask before purchasing an orthodontic treatment plan, such as the...
How do orthodontics fit in among all the specialties of dentistry?
Edgar Y. Mendieta, DDSEdgar Y. Mendieta, DDS
An orthodontist has 2-3 years of specialized education beyond dental school and is a specialist at s...
How do I know if invisaligns are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Invisaligns are right for you if: Your condition involves tipping or rotation of teeth. Think of...