How will having Invisalign braces affect how my child's teeth look?

Invisalign braces are transparent. They mold well to the teeth, and it’s hard to see them when they’re on. Most people probably won’t realize your child is wearing Invisalign braces. After the treatment is completed, your child should have straighter teeth, similar to results of traditional braces. 

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Why do some people have crooked teeth and misaligned bites?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Many people inherit the way their teeth look from their parents, or grandparents, but there can be o...
How do orthodontics fit in among all the specialties of dentistry?
Dan JenkinsDan Jenkins
Orthodontics is the specialty in dentistry that is involved in aligning the teeth in a proper relati...
How do I floss if I have braces?
William M. Litaker Jr., DDSWilliam M. Litaker Jr., DDS
Flossing with braces can be difficult and time consuming, but it is important. The teeth must be flo...
How do I know if invisaligns are right for me?
Todd A. Welch, DMDTodd A. Welch, DMD
The easiest thing to do is see an orthodontist. Many people do not realize that orthodontists do an ...