How will having Invisalign braces affect the appearance of my teeth?

Invisalign braces are transparent. They mold well to the teeth, and it’s hard to see them when they’re on. Most people probably won’t realize you are wearing Invisalign braces. After the treatment is completed, you should have straighter teeth, similar to results of traditional braces.  

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What causes crooked teeth and misaligned bites?
Miriam T. FurlongMiriam T. Furlong
You can inherit traits like a small jaw, big teeth, or missing teeth from your parents that can lead...
What is malocclusion of the teeth?
Dan JenkinsDan Jenkins
Malocclusion, (literally, unhealthy-bite), can be caused by underdevelopment of the jaws that hold t...
How do orthodontics fit in among all the specialties of dentistry?
Edgar Y. Mendieta, DDSEdgar Y. Mendieta, DDS
An orthodontist has 2-3 years of specialized education beyond dental school and is a specialist at s...
How can early orthodontic treatment help my child's self-esteem?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Early, or Phase I, orthodontic treatment can help correct problems like severe crowding, teeth that ...