How fast do ClearCorrect braces work?

Usually, ClearCorrect braces correct orthodontic issues in 1-3 years. Based on the treatment decisions, your orthodontist may be able to determine the exact length of your treatment and how long each new ClearConnect aligner must be worn. Your orthodontist may be able to show you a computer representation of how your teeth look today and how they can be corrected.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Why is orthodontic treatment important?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Orthodontic treatment is important in order to establish a proper bite and a proper alignment of the...
What is an orthodontist?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
An orthodontist is a dental specialist who first became a general dentist (usually 4 years of traini...
Am I too old to get braces?
The most common age for getting braces is 11 to 12. However, Dante Gonzales, DMD, explains in this v...
How can an orthodontist help straighten my teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Orthodontics are used to treat a malocclusion ("bad bite"), to straighten teeth, and to correct ...