How effective are ClearCorrect braces compared to other types of braces?

Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
The color or style of braces has little to do with their effectiveness. The key is the diagnosis and treatment plan of the orthodontic specialist using them. Metal braces on the inside of the teeth and clear aligners that snap over the teeth can achieve identical results in similar cases in the hands of a qualified orthodontist. The color, location, and style are mainly a preference.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Is orthodontic treatment necessary?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontic treatment not only makes your smile look better, it also make the teeth easier to care f...
What are complications of getting a clear plastic dental retainer?
Dustin S. Burleson, DDSDustin S. Burleson, DDS
In a recent on-line poll of orthodontic offices 64% of the responding specialists reported using cle...
Can wearing braces boost my self-confidence?
Wearing braces can boost your self-confidence, even while you are wearing them. It is encouraging to...
When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
If your child is approaching the age of seven, it's time to make an appointment for an initial e...