How effective are ClearCorrect braces?

The effectiveness of ClearCorrect braces depends on your diagnosis, treatment plan, and follow-up care. You may need your teeth straightened, your bite corrected, the gaps closed between your teeth, or your teeth and lips properly aligned. You may also require additional orthodontic devices after you have worn braces to ensure long-term success. Talk with your orthodontist about the best orthodontic procedures for your teeth.
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
The color or style of braces has little to do with their effectiveness. The key is the diagnosis and treatment plan of the orthodontic specialist using them. Metal braces on the inside of the teeth and clear aligners that snap over the teeth can achieve identical results in similar cases in the hands of a qualified orthodontist. The color, location, and style are mainly a preference.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...
Am I too old to get braces?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
The most common age for getting braces is 11 to 12. However, Dante Gonzales, DMD, explains in this v...
How do orthodontics fit in among all the specialties of dentistry?
Edgar Y. Mendieta, DDSEdgar Y. Mendieta, DDS
An orthodontist has 2-3 years of specialized education beyond dental school and is a specialist at s...
What if I get a canker sore while wearing braces?
Canker sores are common while wearing braces. Cankers are sores that develop on the gums or inside t...