How will having ClearCorrect braces affect how my child's teeth look?

ClearCorrect braces are transparent. They mold well to the teeth, and it’s hard to see them when they’re on. Most people probably won’t realize your child is wearing ClearCorrect braces. After the treatment is completed, your child should have straighter teeth, similar to results of traditional braces. 

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How do I know if traditional braces are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Dental brackets (braces) are right for you if: You're below the age of eighteen. Your case is ...
What if I get a canker sore while wearing braces?
Canker sores are common while wearing braces. Cankers are sores that develop on the gums or inside t...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...
Are orthodontists only needed for difficult cases?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
This is a trick question because it may take an orthodontist to determine whether or not a case is d...