How will having clear braces affect how my child's teeth look?

The clear braces will blend with the color of your child's natural teeth, making them less noticeable. Clear plastic aligners fit over your child's teeth and nearly invisible. Once clear braces are removed, your child's teeth will be straighter, healthier, and better aligned.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...
What is an orthodontist?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Orthodontics is a dental specialty. It includes the diagnosis, prevention, interception, and correct...
Can I wear braces if I'm pregnant?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Having braces while you are pregnant will be no problem at all. There are two things that you need t...
What is a space maintainer?
One frequently overlooked role of the primary teeth is that they preserve space for the permanent te...