How will having clear braces affect the appearance of my teeth?

Having clear braces should not markedly change the appearance of your teeth. Ceramic or plastic brackets are made to blend in with your natural tooth color and are less noticeable. Clear plastic aligners fit over your teeth and are barely visible. When you get your clear braces removed, your teeth will be straighter, better aligned, and healthier.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What are space maintainers made of?
A space maintainer, which a device that keeps a space open where a baby tooth has fallen out too soo...
Is orthodontic treatment necessary?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontic treatment not only makes your smile look better, it also make the teeth easier to care f...
When should I take my child to see an orthodontist?
Dustin S. Burleson, DDSDustin S. Burleson, DDS
If your child is approaching the age of seven, it's time to make an appointment for an initial e...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...