How will I know if my child's Invisalign braces were a success?

Your child’s orthodontist will follow your child through the process of moving her teeth with Invisalign braces. The orthodontist will tell you when your child has achieved the best possible outcome with these braces. Generally, her teeth will be straighter, and without gaps. For the best results, it’s important that your child follows the orthodontist’s instructions after she have finished treatment with Invisalign braces, because she may need to wear a retainer for a few years to keep her teeth aligned.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What are orthodontic braces made of?
Orthodontic braces are made of non-magnetized materials of different types, including plastic, metal...
How do orthodontics fit in among all the specialties of dentistry?
Edgar Y. Mendieta, DDSEdgar Y. Mendieta, DDS
An orthodontist has 2-3 years of specialized education beyond dental school and is a specialist at s...
How do I know if invisaligns are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Invisaligns are right for you if: Your condition involves tipping or rotation of teeth. Think of...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...