How do I know if my child needs titanium braces?

Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

The best way to know if you need braces is to have a consultation with an orthodontic specialist (an orthodontist). During your initial exam he will examine your face, teeth, supporting structures, and jaw. He will then use all of the findings to explain what is good and what could be improved. He will also explain treatment options like metal braces, clear braces, inside braces, and aligners. Most orthodontists do not charge for this initial evaluation, so call today!

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What is orthodontics?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Orthodontics is the oldest specialties of dentistry and is focused on the alignment of the teeth and...
How do I know if invisaligns are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Invisaligns are right for you if: Your condition involves tipping or rotation of teeth. Think of...
Are braces affordable?
Gregory J. Jorgensen, DMDGregory J. Jorgensen, DMD
Braces are one of the best values in medicine today. My son had Lasik surgery this past summer and t...
When shopping for braces, what should I ask?
There are many questions you should ask before purchasing an orthodontic treatment plan, such as the...