How can I help my child feel comfortable wearing ClearCorrect braces?

You can help your child feel more comfortable wearing ClearCorrect braces by easing soreness. Until your child gets used to ClearCorrect braces, your child may complain about sore gums and teeth. Try rinsing his mouth with warm salt water to ease the discomfort. Soon your child will adjust to having the trays inside his mouth.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

What causes crooked teeth and misaligned bites?
Miriam T. FurlongMiriam T. Furlong
You can inherit traits like a small jaw, big teeth, or missing teeth from your parents that can lead...
Will braces make it hard for me to play musical instruments?
Because braces are fixed on the front surface of the teeth, it can affect the playing of some musica...
When shopping for braces, what should I ask?
There are many questions you should ask before purchasing an orthodontic treatment plan, such as the...
What is malocclusion of the teeth?
Dan JenkinsDan Jenkins
Malocclusion, (literally, unhealthy-bite), can be caused by underdevelopment of the jaws that hold t...