How should I care for my ClearCorrect braces?

The general way to clean ClearCorrect aligners is by brushing and rinsing them with lukewarm water, but it’s a good idea to check with your dentist to see if your ClearCorrect braces require any special cleaning solution. Also be sure to brush and floss your teeth after eating and before you reinsert the aligner to ensure that anything you eat does not stain the device. Place your aligner in its container while you are eating or brushing your teeth to keep it sanitary.

Continue Learning about Orthodontics

How old do I have to be to start wearing braces on my teeth?
American Dental AssociationAmerican Dental Association
Since abnormal bites usually become noticeable between the ages of 6 and 12, orthodontic treatment o...
How can early orthodontic treatment help my child's self-esteem?
Dante A. Gonzales, DMDDante A. Gonzales, DMD
Early, or Phase I, orthodontic treatment can help correct problems like severe crowding, teeth that ...
How do I know if invisaligns are right for me?
Jonathan B. Levine, DMDJonathan B. Levine, DMD
Invisaligns are right for you if: Your condition involves tipping or rotation of teeth. Think of...
What's the difference between a dentist and an orthodontist?
Arnold I. Liebman, DDSArnold I. Liebman, DDS
An orthodontist is a dental specialist who has completed additional years of post-graduate training ...