Oral thrush can be painful, and it can cause you to lose your sense of taste temporarily. It mostly affects your mouth, covering it with small, white cuts. If the infection becomes severe, it can spread into your esophagus. Candidiasis of the esophagus can make it hard to swallow.
- Q Is there a cure for oral thrush?
- Q Can oral thrush be prevented?
- Q What are the symptoms of thrush (oral candidiasis)?
- Q Can using an asthma inhaler cause oral health problems?
- Q Should I be worried about oral thrush?
- Q Are there alternative treatments for oral thrush?