Oral thrush can be painful, and it can cause you to lose your sense of taste temporarily. It mostly affects your mouth, covering it with small, white cuts. If the infection becomes severe, it can spread into your esophagus. Candidiasis of the esophagus can make it hard to swallow.
- Q How is thrush (oral candidiasis) diagnosed?
- Q Can using an asthma inhaler cause oral health problems?
- Q Should I talk to my doctor about my oral thrush symptoms?
- Q What causes thrush (oral candidiasis)?
- Q What is oral thrush?
- Q How do medications treat oral thrush?