Oral thrush can be painful, and it can cause you to lose your sense of taste temporarily. It mostly affects your mouth, covering it with small, white cuts. If the infection becomes severe, it can spread into your esophagus. Candidiasis of the esophagus can make it hard to swallow.
- Q Can using an asthma inhaler cause oral health problems?
- Q What is thrush (oral candidiasis)?
- Q How can I prepare for an appointment to diagnose oral thrush?
- Q Should I be worried about oral thrush?
- Q Is there a cure for oral thrush?
- Q Should thrush lasts for weeks?